* 10 cubic yard capacity, modular designed replaceable aggregate bin, carries a full 10 cubic
yards of material to accommodate numerous industry mix designs.
* Engineer designed bin supports and 24 "wide aggregate belt with rubber bin guides and stainless
steel lacer provides hours of trouble free production.
* Calibrated Heavy duty Rack and pinion gate controls allow for quick and easy settings resulting
in precise metering of aggregates.
* Front mounted Corrosion and UV resistant 525 gallon poly propylene water tank provides water
supply for concrete production. Tank is baffled to provide stability during transportation and
eliminate shift in load.
* Hydraulic powered water pump, flow control valve, water meter and quick acting stainless steel
globe valve gives operator precision control of water and appropriate cement/cement ratio.
* 100 cubic foot cement bin with weather tight hatch and bag breaking grate make loading quick
and easy providing the capability to provide richer mix designs for customer and not run out of
cement before aggregate.
* Poly carbonate view window allows you to visually monitor level of remaining cement in the bin .
* IMM cement feed system dn transfer auger with view window allows customer to visually monitor
cement flow and deliver exact amounts of cement required for your mix design .
* High volume, low pressure hydraulic system with 65 gallon tank allows for continuous, safe and
smooth operation without overheating. Hydraulic pressure gauges included for easy maintenance.
* Hydraulic hoist with lock valve provides operator and employees a safe work area .
* Engineered 9 ', 10" pump master auger with box beam mixer frame produces 60 yards of high
quality concrete per hour 5 sack mix.
* Mix auger is equipped with replaceable NI HARD wear blades (500 BHN formula) and reverses
for quick and easy clean out.
* Trigger activated, air powered grease gun lubricates and protects internal seal of the mixer and
reduces maintenance time.
* Electronically controlled pneumatic, adjustable vibrators ensure and provide an accurate flow of
* Adjustable electronic timer cube allows you to set the time of vibration proportionately to your
MANUFACTURING and SUPPORT
* 100 percent employees owned, full service company with fully staffed service and parts
department ready to serve you.
* Full line manufacturer that uses "continuous improvement" manufacturing principles,
incorporating documentation, checks and balances throughout the manufacturing process of your
equipment. Each unit is inspected and signed off as it goes through construction and is checked
for quality using our 135 point inspection process upon completion.
* Industrial two part high solids acrylic urethane paint with electro static paint process provides a
lasting professional finish.
* Fully staffed engineering department provides years of experience combined with current
industry knowledge to provide you with the best designed mixer the industry has to offer.